|EPGP Class of 2013-14|
|Minimum number of work experience required||5 Years|
|Opening Online Applications||Already started|
|Closing dates for Applications||24 June 2013'|
|No of Seats|
|Interview intimation to candidates||28 June 2013'|
|Conduct of Personal Interviews||12 to 14 July 2013|
|Announcement of final admission offers||19 July 2013'|
|Commencement of Programme||16 September 2013'|
PROGRAM: Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)
EPGP Eligibility Criteria (2014-15):
- A bachelor's degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- A valid CAT/GMAT Score
- Minimum 5 years of Managerial/ entrepreneurial/professional experience after graduation as on 30 June 2013.
Short-listing of candidates for interview will be done based on a number of criteria like CAT /GMAT score, Academic performance, work experience etc as decided by the admissions committee.
Interview of short listed candidates will be conducted at various locations depending on the number of candidates from that region.
During the PI process the candidates selected for interviewing during a particular day will have to write a short note (200 words) 20 minutes essay on a topic provided by IIM Indore. The topics can be from current political scene, economic and business affairs, sports etc
This is followed by Psychometric test. 44 questions and 10 min. And then the candidate has to face the interview panel for P.I., which is for 20 â€“ 25 mins.
IIM-Indore recently asked essay topics (2011):
- India has prominent place in global markets. In meeting global standards is it necessary for public sector to be privatized?
- Liberalization made about a rapid change in the economy in 1991. Should economic freedom be given in order to achieve success and prosperity?
- Should management degree be provided after a person has gain industrial exposure.
- To fight AIDS, should we stop being coy about sex education?
- Getting into a family business gives comfort of known niche but one can still prove his mettle of efficiency. A family owned business or a professionally ran business, what will give him more satisfaction?
- India is not a developed nation even after so many years. Is India's democracy getting into its path of development? Do we need to rule with an iron hand now?
- Can India's population be transformed into an abundant resource?
- Do you think paid internships should be made compulsory for awarding management degree?
IIM I previously asked essay topics:-
- Democracy comes in the way of India's economic growth as compared to China
- Economic inequality in India can not be removed by focusing only on the IT and ITES sectors
- The diverse demography of india is unused unless the manufacturing sector booms
- With women claiming equal status in the society, is women's reservation bill really required
- Corruption can neither be eliminated nor be mitigated"
- Can the energy demand in India be met with alternate energy sources
- Educated Voters are to be blamed for Corrupt politicians getting into the system
- Next 50 years belong to India not China
- Is Indian movie Industry really globalized
- Value Education Should be made as an Integral part of Indian Education System
- Elitist institutes like IITs and IIMs dont serve the societal purpose
- Will India be able to fulfil its technological needs
- Business executives would not make good politicians
- Media should self - censor rather than legislation censoring it
- Healthcare must given importance inspite lack of funds
- Austerity measures in every sphere of society will ensure sustainable development
- Vigilance is the way by which we can keep terrorism at bay
- Employ ability of Indian engineers are decreasing
- Should promote wild life preservation act
- Government cannot nullify the income imbalances by concentrating only on IT/ ITES sector
- Is foreign university bill going to be a boon for Indian education system