ISB YLP - Young Leaders Program
ISB YLP - Young Leaders Program | ISB YLP Application Process Videos
ISB YLP -Young Leaders Program
ISB introduces the Young Leaders Program (YLP), a first-of-its-kind platform for undergraduate students from different undergraduate streams to take the first step towards becoming a global leader in the corporate world vide structured cutting edge learning and mentorship programmes.
YLP provides guaranteed admission to a future, much sought after, One Year Post Graduate Program(PGP) at ISB, contingent upon completion of one year and nine months of work experience.
The YLP admits gets to interact with students and alums from different professional and educational backgrounds, learn from distinguished resident and international faculty and go through research based contemporary curriculum.
Benefits of YLP Program -
The accomplished undergraduates who make it to YLP, will undergo through a curriculum which will enable them to focus on their career in a structured manner and accelerate their professional growth. The youngsters who make it to this program enjoy the following perks:
- Guaranteed Admission into the one year PGP: The admit, during his final undergraduate year, will secure admission into the future PGP, contingent upon completion of one year and nine months of work experience.
- Cutting edge Learning and Mentorship Program:The admit will be mentored by experienced ISB counselors to enable him/her navigate his/her career path during the two pre-PGP years.
- During his/her work tenure, the admit will be attending four intensive weekend programs on the ISB Campus at a gap of six months each.
- YLP Scholarship: Each youngster who makes it to this program, will be granted a YLP scholarship of 1 Lakh, in addition to the existing need, merit and corporate scholarships which all PGP students contest for.
- Build Network: The admits will be connected to a group of YLP peers-like minded high-end achievers as well as the ISB student community and alumni. Admits can interact, share their experiences and build a network for life.
YLP admits unable to complete 1 year and 9 months of work experience by April, year 2, have an option to join by April, year 3.
Admission to the Young Leaders Programme is a three-stage process designed to evaluate your academic & analytical credentials, your leadership potential and your personal attributes.
Application form, One essay and Application fee
GMAT / GRE score, Two essays & One Evaluation
|YLP 2017 Stage-I Orientation||Tuesday,Jan10, 2017, 7.00 pm,IST||Register|
|YLP 2017 Stage-I Orientation||Sunday,Feb5, 2017, 11.00 am,IST||Register|
|YLP 2017 Stage-I Orientation||Sunday,Feb26, 2017, 7.00 pm,IST||Register|
|YLP2017 Stage-I Application Helpline||Thursday, March 9, 2017, 7.00pm,IST||Register|
|YLP2017 Stage-I Application Helpline: 1 week to deadline||Saturday, March18, 2017, 7.00pm,IST||Register|
|YLP 2017 Stage-II Orientation||Sunday,May21, 2017, 11.00 am,IST||Register|
|YLP2017 Stage-II Orientation||Sunday,July2, 2017, 7.00 pm,IST||Register|
|YLP 2017 Stage-II Application Helpline||Sunday,August 20, 2017, 11.00 am,IST||Register|
Admission to the Young Leaders Programme is a three-stage process. The application / evaluation timelines are as under.The timelines are tentative and subject to revision.
|STAGE 1||March 25, 2017|
|STAGE 2||August 31, 2017|
|STAGE 3||September 15 - October 15, 2017|
|RESULTS||October 31, 2017|