ISB YLP - Young Leaders Program
ISB YLP - Young Leaders Program | ISB YLP Application Process Videos
ISB YLP -Young Leaders Program
ISB introduces the Young Leaders Program (YLP), a first-of-its-kind platform for undergraduate students from different undergraduate streams to take the first step towards becoming a global leader in the corporate world vide structured cutting edge learning and mentorship programmes.
YLP provides guaranteed admission to a future, much sought after, One Year Post Graduate Program(PGP) at ISB, contingent upon completion of one year and nine months of work experience.
The YLP admits gets to interact with students and alums from different professional and educational backgrounds, learn from distinguished resident and international faculty and go through research based contemporary curriculum.
Benefits of YLP Program -
The accomplished undergraduates who make it to YLP, will undergo through a curriculum which will enable them to focus on their career in a structured manner and accelerate their professional growth. The youngsters who make it to this program enjoy the following perks:
- Guaranteed Admission into the one year PGP: The admit, during his final undergraduate year, will secure admission into the future PGP, contingent upon completion of one year and nine months of work experience.
- Cutting edge Learning and Mentorship Program:The admit will be mentored by experienced ISB counselors to enable him/her navigate his/her career path during the two pre-PGP years.
- During his/her work tenure, the admit will be attending four intensive weekend programs on the ISB Campus at a gap of six months each.
- YLP Scholarship: Each youngster who makes it to this program, will be granted a YLP scholarship of 1 Lakh, in addition to the existing need, merit and corporate scholarships which all PGP students contest for.
- Build Network: The admits will be connected to a group of YLP peers-like minded high-end achievers as well as the ISB student community and alumni. Admits can interact, share their experiences and build a network for life.
YLP admits unable to complete 1 year and 9 months of work experience by April, year 2, have an option to join by April, year 3.
Application Requirements: To be considered for admission, an applicant must be in his/her pre-final year of graduation.
Each candidate will go through three stages of detailed screening before he is selected. The screening process will require the candidate to submit online applications including a video (90 seconds). Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit GMAT scores and appear for an on-campus selection process.
Application process Stage 1
Candidates applying to Stage 1 will need to submit:
All ISB applicants are required to submit:
- All academic details and achievements till date
- One essay, topic for essay is "Make a compelling argument as to why you should be selected for this program".(300 words max)
- Extra-curricular interests and achievements
- A 90-second video on "Life to me is."
- A one page resume
- Application fee of INR 1,000
Application process Stage 2
Candidates shortlisted from Stage 1 will then be asked to submit:
Candidates shortlisted from ISB admission Stage 1 will be required to submit:
- GMAT score
- Three essays
- Two evaluations
Application process Stage 3
A final short-list will be announced and all the short-listed candidates will be invited to the ISB campus for the final selection process which will include an interview. The YLP admit, in year 2 of work, will be entitled to contest for a merit based scholarship (and a need based scholarship, where applicable) vide a separate application and interview process.
The YLP admit, in year 2 of work, will be entitled to contest for a merit based scholarship (and a need based scholarship, where applicable) vide a separate ISB application and isb interview process.
Application Stage 1 Deadline
March 15, 2014
Stage 1 Shortlist announcement
April 30, 2014
Application Stage 2 Deadline
August 7, 2014
Stage 2 Shortlist announcement
August 31, 2014
Stage 3 Final Selection Process on campus
September 30, 2014
October 15, 2014
Acceptance of Offer (along with a fee of 50,000*)
October 31, 2014