- Candidates pursuing undergraduate courses
- People with work experience interested in applying to B-Schools
While doing MBA counseling, we take care of the following things:
- Understanding your profile in a comprehensive manner (figuring out your strengths, weaknesses etc)
- Brainstorming about your career goals and aspirations
- Selecting B-Schools according to your profile for you to apply
Service engagement structure
1. You are required to share the following artifacts with our MBA application consultants:
- One page CV
- A brief write up on your career aspirations
- Essay or application drafts (if already prepared)
- Any feedback from any b-school’s admissions committee (if already applied)
- A short note (few bullet points) on your expectations from this MBA counseling service i.e. what do you expect to gain from the counseling session
We do all these to cater to your expectations.
2. You will be scheduled for a one hour brainstorming session with one of our admission consultants. The counseling session will be held to discuss about your personal and professional history, your post MBA career aspirations etc.
3. Another half an hour discussion (if it is required) may be scheduled to help you understand a perspective of why, what and how the suggestions will be incorporated.
We offer a “referral discounts” scheme for the students who are availing our services. As our student, if you refer someone who avails General Education’s services, you will get a discount of 10% on your referred customer’s highest priced service. You can keep on adding progressive discounts by referring as many unique customers as you want.