Seminars and Workshops
Key Note Speakers:
|Location||Date & Day||Time|
|Gurgaon||13th June 2015||2:00 pm to 6:00 pm|
|Bangalore||19th July 2015||2:00 pm to 6:00 pm|
|Mumbai||22nd June 2015||2:00 pm to 6:00 pm|
|Gurgaon||7th Sept 2015||2:00 pm to 6:00 pm|
|Bangalore||21st Sept 2015||2:00 pm to 6:00 pm|
|Mumbai||12th Oct 2015||2:00 pm to 6:00 pm|
|Online (WebEx)||17th Jan 2016||11:00 am to 12:30 pm|
|Venue Details For Info-Session|
|Gurgaon||Hotel Plaazaa 1, B-1A/1, Ashoka Crescent Road, Beside DLF Plaza Tower, Opposite Qutab Plaza, DLF Phase - 1, Gurgaon - 122 002|
|Bangalore||The Elite #627/628, 5th Cross, 15th Main, 80 ft.Road 4th Block, Kormangala, Bangalore – 560034|
|Mumbai||Mayfair Banquets, 254-C, Dr. Annie Beasant Road, Opp. Sasmira Institute, Next to Old Passport Office, Worli, Mumbai- 400 030|
General Education Webinar:
Alumni of top global business schools like Harvard, Emory, Oxford, ISB and INSEAD are teaming up to deliver an exciting and expert webinar on helping MBA aspirants prepare for global B-School applications on 28 July 2013. During this web-based presentation alumni of top business schools will cover the following topics:
- Is a global MBA a right fit for you? If yes, how you can stand out from the rest.
- Business School application and admission procedure
- Free Profile Evaluation
- MBA Application Essay Preparation and Mock Interviews
There will also be the chance to have one on one session with alumnus of top global business schools presenting an opportunity to discuss about your profile, b-school application and admissions process as well as ask any further questions that you may have. All you will need is a computer with internet access.
Register soon. After registration, we will send you a confirmation email including the necessary login information ad instructions. We look forward to speak to you.
- How to start thinking. Is MBA necessary for me? What could be my pay offs? Which Schools? Right time to apply?
- Managing the B-School application process
- Live analysis of actual MBA essays, Recommendations, Resume etc
- Live mock interview and analysis
- Interactive Q&A session?
Before and After:
- Free profile evaluation
- Free essay reviews (bring one along) and Interview tips
- Ask us about our GMAT related counseling service
- Opportunity to network with other b-school alumni and aspirants
- A cup of coffee and some light social moments?