Interview Experience - AGSM
Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) interviews are generally held for about 25-30 minutes. Interviews are generally taken by the AGSM alumni and admissions committee member of AGSM. The interview panels are very friendly throughout the interview and try to make the interviewee comfortable for the interview.
AGSM Interview Experience 1:
Hey guys, I am Adam. Last year I took General Education services for AGSM MBA Interview preparation and the team really helped me get into AGSM.
Below are some of the AGSM Interview questions I am sharing with you all that has been asked to me during my Interview.
- Why you have chose AGSM for your MBA?
- Why do you want to risk your career by doing MBA when you are at a good position of your career?
- Tell me about your strengths and weakness.
- Tell me about your career progression.
- Discuss a time when you had to manage a difficult team or teammate, and how did handle that experience?
- Do you have any question for me?
AGSM Interview Experience 2:
Hi, Two years back I got admit into AGSM. My AGSM interview was quite good. The interview panels were friendly during the entire conversation and it was a lively conversation. Here are some of the questions asked to me during the AGSM Interview:
- Walk me through your resume.
- Tell me about a challenging situation you have faced and how did you handle it?
- What role do you take on in a team? How have you handled a team-based conflict?
- What are your long term and short term goals?
- Any question you want to ask me?
AGSM Interview Tips:
- Use short sentences.
- Watch your tone.
- Be confident while answering/justifying your points.