|Average GMAT Score||660||GMAT Range|
|Total Applicants||Acceptance Rate|
|Class Size||Average Work Experience||60 Months|
|Applicant Deadlines||On-going||Decision Dates||R1:25-May-2013|
|Length of Program||16 Months||Placement Information|
Asian Institute of Management (AIM) is ranked # 1 in Asia for leadership in teaching sustainability issues. Asian Institute of Management (AIM) is known for its boot-camping, participative-learning approach and for primarily using the case method of teaching. And cases are real-life business situations that will force you to analyze complex, ambiguous problems and to make decisions under time and resource constraints.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- At least two years work experience
- GMAT/GRE Test Score
- What school and community organizations did you join while in college and what are your major contributions to theseorganizations?
- Describe your three most substantial accomplishments to date, and what personal traits or qualities enabled you to accomplishthese?
- In addition to academic qualifications and work experience, what other personal factors can you cite to strengthen consideration for your application?
- Describe two business problems or opportunities you wish to investigate for your thesis. How would your investigation contribute to your community, business organization, or the national economy?