Carnegie Mellon University Tepper School of Business
|Carnegie Mellon University Tepper School of Business|
|Average GMAT Score||687||GMAT Range||620-740|
|Total Applicants||Acceptance Rate|
|Class Size||208||Average Work Experience||63 Months|
|Length of Program||21 Months||Placement Information|
Carnegie Mellon University (CMU)Tepper School of Business is one of the top 50 global Business School. It is ranked as 34thin Financial times global MBA ranking 2014. CMU Tepper School of business recognized among top ranked business school in the world. Approx. 90 percent of faculty members have Ph.D or equivalent degree.
- Carnegie Mellon: Tepper School of Business, is ranked 33rdin Financial Times MBA Ranking 2016. It is consistently ranked under top 40 global business schools.
- CMU Tepper’s admission process is holistic where they consider all aspects of students application equally to determine an overall fit with your background, leadership potential to Tepper’s culture, curriculum and community.
- Tepper School of Business structures two year MBA coursework differently from other top global business. CMU Tepper curriculum emphasizes mastery of management fundamentals in year one prior to the selection of electives.
- Three important aspects that sets CMU Tepper MBA apart:
- Leadership + Analytics = A Powerful Career Advantage
- Access To Carnegie Mellon University Courses And
- A Course Structure Rare Among Business Schools
Tepper ESSAY QUESTIONS 2017-18
Essay1:Tell us about yourself! There are no right or wrong answers. Be authentic and tell us what we won’t learn about you in the rest of your application.
Essay2:Imagine that you meet up with a member of the admission committee at an airport while on a layover. You have an opportunity to make a memorable impression. Use this essay to introduce yourself. Include any information that you believe is important for the committee member to know about you, both professionally and personally.
Only one essay is required.
Requirements:300-350 words maximum, 12-point font, double-spaced
There also is an optional essay for additional information about your candidacy thatyou may wish to share with the admissions committee.
Use this essay to convey important information that you may not have otherwisebeen able to convey. This may include unexplained resume gaps, context for recommender selection, etc.
If you are a re-applicant, explain how your candidacy has strengthened since your last application.
Tepper ESSAY QUESTIONS
There are two questions to help us get to know you better. In addition, we offer an optional essay if there is additional information you wish to share about your candidacy.
Essay 1 (Maximum 300 words)
Describe a defining moment in your life. How has it shaped you professionally?
Essay 2 (Maximum 300 words)
Based on your research and interactions, describe how your strengths contribute to the Tepper School community. How will you benefit from being a member of the Tepper School MBA program?
Your recommender will be asked to respond based on his/her experience working with you:
- If you were to coach this candidate with respect to how s/he works within a team, what would you advise that s/he does well? What would you advise the candidate to do differently?Provide specific examples that support your advice.
- If you were to coach this candidate on his/her professional development, in what areas would you suggest s/he focus? What are the areas of strength on which s/he can build?Provide specific examples that support your advice.
CMU Tepper MBA Essay 2014-15:
Essay 1:Describe a defining moment in your life, and explain how it shaped you as a person. (Maximum 300 words)
Essay 2:Based on your research and interactions with the Tepper community, please share why you are a good fit with the Tepper MBA program.(Maximum 300 words)
If you need with CMU Tepper Essay Writing help or CMU Tepper Interview Preparation, please fill up Quick Inquiry form (on right).