Interview Experience - Tuck
Few Dartmount tuck interview experiences are shared for your MBA interview preparation.
Interview Experience Dartmouth Tuck 1:
I had on-campus MBA prsonal interview at Tuck which lasted for 35-40 minutes. The interview was very relaxed & had friendly atmosphere.
The school admission members showed eagerness to work in teams. It was quiet evident from the questions asked which revolved around my involvement with team work and leadership.
- Why did you attend your undergrad institution?
- How did you got involved in the extracurricular interests?
- What are your long term and short term professional goals?
- What would be the three adjectives to describe you? Why?
Interview Experience Dartmouth Tuck2
The atmosphere of admissions office area was very relaxing and collegial. My Tuck MBA personal interview was very conversational. The interview lasted for 30 minutes.
- Kindly walk me through your resume.
- Why did you choose to pursue a Masters? Why Tuck College?
- Tell me about your work experiences?
- What are your short term and long term goals.
- You have a good career at your current company. So, why MBA and Why now?
- Explain your choice of work and what did you studied?
- What are you other interest?
Interview Experience Dartmouth Tuck3
My tuck MBA personal interview was only based on my resume. The Tuck Adcom members were very generous and made me comfortable. The questions asked in my interview were:
- Tell us about yourself.
- How did you handle a challenging team member at your work place?
- What kind of a leader are you?
- How do you plan to get involved with Tuck community.
- What are your long term & short term career goals?
- Why an MBA? Why Tuck
For Tuck MBA interview preparation just go through the above interview experiences and be your self.