The Master of Science in Engineering Management (MSEM) program is designed to offer a tailored degree for those engineers who would like to advance to managerial positions and wish to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills for success. The MSEM program includes coursework that simulates a business environment where students learn and apply engineering tools, managerial theories, and best practices to design and operate industrial systems.
MEM program requirement
Prospective students must satisfy all university admission requirements as well as the specific program requirements. Meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission into the program.
- Completed Graduate Application and fee ($30).
- Official transcripts from an accredited institution showing completion of a baccalaureate degree or higher, with a Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (upper division)
- Official GRE scores of 1,000 or higher. School code: 5206 (not required if GPA is 3.0 or higher).
Register for GRE Testing
- GRE not required if GPA is more than 3.0
- Resume / 3 Letters / Statement
- Official TOEFL / IELTS scores (if applicable)
Not required if GPA is more than 3.0
Length of Program
Application Date Information
Recommended Application Deadline
Final Decision Date
1 June 2013