Guaranteed Admission Package
MAGP is a comprehensive MBA application service that guarantees admission into one of the top 50 schools** or 35% money back guarantee in case of no admission*
**Note : B-Schools will be shortlisted based on candidate’s overall profile, GMAT score
The service is open to all MBA aspirants, who cannot wait for another year and definitely intend to start their MBA in the earliest upcoming session.
1. General Education assists applicant in applying to 10 schools out of which applicant chooses 6 schools of his or her preference and we choose 4 schools of our choice from the top 50 rankings of B-Schools.
2. The MAGP covers all aspects of MBA applications that include:
- Choosing the list of target b-schools
- Assistance in developing MBA application essay write-ups
- MBA essay editing and assistance in preparing sample MBA essays
- Assistance in preparing CV/Resume
- MBA Interview preparation tips in case an applicant receives a interview call from a targeted b-school
- Any other relevant aspect that is within the scope of application process
3. General Education will leverage all its resources to ensure that the applicant receives admission invite from at least one of the schools in his or her target list. However, given the uncertainty associated with the admission process, we refund 35% of the total fee paid in case there is no admission invite.
INR 1,60,000 plus Applicable Service Tax
Note on Fees
- The service is non-refundable but adjustable in future in lieu for any other service.
- According to the consumption assumptions given at the end of each service – the amount would be adjusted if required
- Services bought in March are non-adjustable due to accounting complexities of year end
- Services bought in one financial year will not be adjusted in next financial year.
*Note on Admission Guarantee
- The candidate has to share all b-school application login details with us.
- If the candidate gets 3 interview calls and still unable to get admit then 35% of service amount will be refunded.
- If the candidate gets 4 interview calls and still unable to get admit then 20% of service amount will be refunded.
- If the candidate gets more than 4 interview calls and still if he is unable to get admit then refund will not be applicable.