Interview Experience - IE
IE Business School interviews are generally taken by the admissions committee and alumni. IE Business School MBA personal interview generally last for about 30-40 minutes. The atmosphere during the interview is very relaxed and the interviewers behave in a very friendly manner with the interviewee.
IE b-school interview experiences 1:
Hi, I am Neha. I applied through General Education last year and got admitted in IE Business School. My interview was taken by the alumni of IE Business School. She was very friendly and it continued for about 40-45 minutes. I should say it was more than interview a conversation or general discussion in between us. Before the interview, there was a class and campus tour I was able to participate in. The students were extremely friendly (something IE Business School takes pride in because of the close knit community). I recommend doing some activities beforehand because it will help you during the interview.
IE Business School Interview questions asked by the IE admission Committee during the interview:
- Walk me through your resume.
- What is your Plan B if you are not selected for IE Business School?
- If I called up your supervisor, what would he say are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What do you think is the weakest part of your application? I guess this is not similar to a generic weakness question but weakness from the application perspective.
- What is it about your job that brings you stress?
- How did you choose your recommenders?
- Do you have any question for me?
IE b-school interview experiences2:
Hey I am Priyanshu. My MBA personal interview was very conversational and the adcom who conducted my interview made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. For your MBA interview preparation you may refer below mnetioned IE b-school interview questions.
Below are some IE Business School interview questions asked me during my MBA personal interview:
- Tell me something about yourself which is not covered in your resume.
- What barriers will you face in switching careers? How do you plan to address them?
- Tell me more about your career goal, what made you decide to pursue it?
- What will be your biggest contribution to IE Business School community?
- IE Business School values leadership. Tell me about your leadership style. Mention an example where you displayed leadership?
- Any question for me?
IE b-school Interview Tips:
- Remember that attention spans are decreasing by the day. If you have to make your story interesting, use shorter sentences in conversational English.
- Don't reveal insecurities.
For MBA interview preparation you may refer above IE B-School interview experiences.