|IPMX Class of 2017-18|
|Minimum number of work experience required||6 Years|
|Opening Online Applications||15th July 2017|
|Closing dates for Applications||31st October 2017|
|No of Seats||69 Students|
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates||05th November 2017|
|Personal Interviews||Third/Fourth week of November 2017|
|Announcement of selected candidates||Second Week of December 2017|
|Commencement of Programme||First week of April 2018|
Program: International Programme in Management for Executives
Eligibility Criteria for IPMX at IIM LUCKNOW:
- Executive with Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline or equivalent.
- GMAT Score obtained from 1 July 2010 to 30 September 2013.
- Minimum of 5 years full time post-qualification (after Graduation) professional experiences as on 31st March 2017.
IPMX Selection Criteria (2016-17):
- Online application form along with Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT Score
- Professional Experience
- Personal Interview
IIM L is looking for candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and having post qualification full-time professional experience of minimum of five years as on March 31, 2017, GMAT scores obtained between July 01, 2011 to September 30, 2016 and personal interview. In addition, those who have intellectual curiosity, leadership potential and the determination to succeed, should apply.
The admissions process involves the assessment of candidate by an interview panel, which will conduct the following:
- Written Ability Test (of 15 minutes duration)
- Statement of Purpose
- Group Discussion (on a given topic for 20 minutes)
- Personal Interview
Statement of Purpose(2017-18):
- Please state the reason(s) for why you wish to pursue the International Programme in Management for Executives at IIM Lucknow. (200 words)
- Please describe your short-term and long-term career goals. (200 words)
- Please describe 3-5 characteristics that best describe you. (50 words)
- Please provide any other information that you would like to share in support of your application. (150 words)
- Have you applied to the IPMX before? If yes, please describe the change in your profile, if any, from the previous application made to IPMX. (100 words).
The minimum requirement for getting a pass in Personal Interview is 7.5 out of 25 marks