|Average GMAT Score||704||GMAT Range||650-760|
|Total Applicants||Acceptance Rate|
|Class Size||1008||Average Work Experience||66 Months|
|Length of Program||10 Months||Placement Information|
Minimum Entry Requirements : INSEAD MBA
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognised college or university.
- GMAT: 70th-75th percentile for both the quantitative and verbal sections of the test. (The GRE can be accepted exceptionally if the GMAT is not available in the candidate's country of residence.)
- Proficiency in English: One of the following English Language Tests Scores: TOEFL: --iTOEFL: 105 --Computer-Based: 260--Paper-Based: 620 --TOEIC (950) -- IELTS (7)-- CPE (B)
- Proficiency in English is must apart from practical knowledge of any second language. Please go through http://mba.insead.edu/admissions/languages.cfm for more details.
- Second Language Certification (if English is your native language)
- Professional Experience: An average of six years of work experience (Experience range: 2-10 years)
- Personal essays
- Two Reference Letters
- Rich business experience (10 yrs on average, with significant time in management)
- Recognised achievements
- Age range: 30's and early 40's
Changes in INSEAD MBA Essay 2017(for class of September 2018)
INSEAD has also reduced the number of required essays and essay word limit this year.
INSEAD MBA Essays 2017 (for class of September 2018)
Job Description Essays:
Essay 1:Briefly summarise your current (or most recent) job, including the nature of work, major responsibilities, and where relevant, employees under your supervision, size of budget, clients/products and results achieved. (short answer)
Essay 2:What would be your next step in terms of position if you were to remain in the same company? (short answer)
Essay 3:Please give a full description of your career since graduating from university. Describe your career path with the rationale behind your choices. (short answer)
Essay 4:Discuss your short and long term career aspirations with or without an MBA from INSEAD. (short answer)
Optional Essay:If you are currently not working or if you plan to leave your current employer more than 2 months before the programme starts, please explain your activities and occupations between leaving your job and the start of the programme.
Essay 1Give a candid description of yourself (who are you as a person), stressing the personal characteristics you feel to be your strengths and weaknesses and the main factors which have influenced your personal development, giving examples when necessary. (500 words max.)
Essay 2Describe the achievement of which you are most proud and explain why. In addition, describe a situation where you failed. How did these experiences impact your relationships with others? Comment on what you learned. (400 words max.)
Essay 3Tell us about an experience where you were significantly impacted by cultural diversity, in a positive or negative way. (300 words max.)
Essay 4Describe all types of extra-professional activities in which you have been or are still involved for a significant amount of time (clubs, sports, music, arts, politics, etc). How are you enriched by these activities? (300 words max.)
Essay 5 (optional)Is there anything else that was not covered in your application that you would like to share with the Admissions Committee? (300 words max.)
If you need INSEAD Essay Writing Help or INSEAD Interview Preparation, please fill up Quick Inquiry form (on right).