INSEAD Global Executive MBA Program
INSEAD Global Executive MBA is designed for the professionals working in corporate sectors and whose busy schedules do not permit them to do a regular MBA. The Leadership Development Process is unique in INSEAD Global EMBA Program. Combining 360-degree of assessment, group coaching and peer work-shadowing, it runs throughout the programme, evolving along with applicants own leadership skills.
INSEAD Global EMBA is highly ranked globally accredited program. INSEAD has all the main international business-school accreditations (such as AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA). INSEAD's GEMBA is ranked among top 10 programs in Financial Times.
INSEAD is the only business school to have three full campuses in different world regions:
Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
(Part time course)
|R1- 18 Jan, 2018|
R2- 08 Mar, 2018
R3- 26 Apr, 2018
R4- 09 Jun, 2018
|Avg Years||36 Years|
|R1- 08 Mar, 2018|
R2- 17 May, 2018
R3- 12 Jun, 2018
R4- 09 Sep, 2018
|Avg Work Experience|
Avg 12 years with 5 years in Management
(Middle East Intake)
|R1- 01 Feb, 2018|
R2- 12 Apr, 2018
R3- 01 Jun, 2018
R4- 19 Jul, 2018
- Includes 7 essays (each 500 words)
- Upload photograph in JPEG or GIF formatand measure 99 pixels wide by 128 pixels high.
- Two references (One from applicants Manager and one from applicants superior)
- Official transcripts of grades, degrees and certificates
- Original GMAT Score/ INSEAD GEMBA Test Score
- Evidence of proficiency in English, IELTS/TOEFL
- Statement of Integrity includes electronic signature