Interview Experience - Cranfield
Few MBA personal interview experiences of the candidates who applied through General Education are mentioned below:
Interview experience 1:
I had my Cranfield interview on 20th. The questions asked during my interview were:
- Why you want to do an MBA?
- Why from Cranfield?
- What should government in your country do to help businesses?
- Questions on career to date
- What you might like to do next and how the MBA can help you in that?
Interview experience 2:
My Cranfield interview was scheduled at 8 PM IST. The interview started with jovial welcome and went quite well. The questions asked during my interview were:
- Who is your favorite business leader and why?
- What are your views on outsourcing?
- Discussion on Indian IT industry and how it grew?
- How Laxmi Mittal is seen as a business tycoon in India?
- What are the causes of financial crisis and suggest some ways to overcome it?
- Why you want to do an MBA now?
Interview experience 3:
My telephonic Cranfield interview was lasted for more than half an hour. The interviewer asked the following questions during my MBA personal interview:
- What leadership qualities you possess?
- What are your weaknesses?
- If ...... is your weakness, give me an example where this happened and what did you do about it?
- Why Cranfield ?
- How did you come to know about Cranfield?
- Why MBA now?
- In your opinion, how does Cranfield stand apart from the rest of the MBA schools.
- What would you gain from your MBA?
- What is your most significant professional achievement?