ISB YLP - Young Leaders Program
ISB YLP - Young Leaders Program | ISB YLP Application Process Videos
ISB YLP -Young Leaders Program
ISB introduces the Young Leaders Program (YLP), a first-of-its-kind platform for undergraduate students from different undergraduate streams to take the first step towards becoming a global leader in the corporate world vide structured cutting edge learning and mentorship programmes.
YLP provides guaranteed admission to a future, much sought after, One Year Post Graduate Program(PGP) at ISB, contingent upon completion of one year and nine months of work experience.
The YLP admits gets to interact with students and alums from different professional and educational backgrounds, learn from distinguished resident and international faculty and go through research based contemporary curriculum.
Benefits of YLP Program -
The accomplished undergraduates who make it to YLP, will undergo through a curriculum which will enable them to focus on their career in a structured manner and accelerate their professional growth. The youngsters who make it to this program enjoy the following perks:
- Learning Sessionsby Industry leaders and world-class ISB faculty.
- Mentorship by senior ISB expertsto help the admits navigate their career path.
- Guaranteed Admission to ISB’s one year flagship PGP programmeduring the pre-final undergraduate year contingent upon completion of one year and nine months of work experience.
- Four intensive YLP learning weekends at ISBcampus during his/her work tenure with a six month gap between each learning weekend.
- Network Opportunitieswith a group of like-minded high achievers such as other YLP admits, ISB students and alumni.
- YLP Scholarship of Rs. 1 Lakhwill be provided to all YLP admits, in addition to the existing need, merit and corporate scholarships which all PGP students contest for.
Academics Calendar for 2017-18:
|Round 1 deadlines||March 25, 2018|
|Round 1 short-list announcement|
|Round 2 deadline||August 31, 2018|
|Round 2 short-list announcement|
|Final selection process on campus||September 15 – October 15, 2018|
|Admission offers||October 31, 2018|
ISB YLP Application & interview preparation service price
|One mock Comprehensive||7,500||11,000|
ISB YLP Stage 1 Essay for 2017:
Essay 1: Write about an incident or set of incidents in your life that had the most profound influence on you. While writing this essay briefly mention the incident and the impact it has had on your life. (300 words max)
Essay 2: How would you describe yourself as a person and what are the two qualities / skills / attributes that you wish to further develop in yourself through the ISB Young Leaders Programme? (300 words max)
|YLP 2017 Stage-I Orientation||Tuesday,Jan 30, 2018, 7.00 pm,IST||Register|
|YLP 2017 Stage-I Orientation||Sunday,Feb 4, 2018, 11.00 am,IST||Register|
|YLP 2017 Stage-I Orientation||Register|
|YLP2017 Stage-I Application Helpline||Register|
|YLP2017 Stage-I Application Helpline: 1 week to deadline||Register|
|YLP 2017 Stage-II Orientation||Register|
|YLP2017 Stage-II Orientation||Register|
|YLP 2017 Stage-II Application Helpline||Register|
Admission to the Young Leaders Programme is a three-stage process. The application / evaluation timelines are as under.The timelines are tentative and subject to revision.
|STAGE 1||March 25, 2018|
|STAGE 2||August 31, 2018|
|STAGE 3||September 15 - October 15, 2018|
|RESULTS||October 31, 2018|