Interview Experience - Ivey
Interview Experiences IveySchool of Business
Inteview Experience 1:
My interview lasted for 30 minutes. The questions asked in Interview were:
- Why MBA?
- Why now?
- Why Ivey
- What are your short term and long term goals?
- Projects you have done and lead?
- Walk over your resume
- Which are the things you will bring to Ivey?
- What you are looking to gain from Ivey?
Inteview Experience 2:
The interview lasted for 35 minutes. A summary of questions asked to me are as follows:
- Why MBAand now?
- Why do you want to make career shift?
- Which industry or company you want to work in after your graduation?
- In what geography would you like to work?
- Describe a difficult situation at your work place. How did you handle it?
- What did you learned from the above experience?
- You are made CEO of your company. What would be your three priorities as a CEO?
- Suppose you meet a potential recruiter at an event and you've got 60 seconds with him. What would you tell him about yourself?
Inteview Experience 3:
My interview had the following questions:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why MBA? Why Now?
- Give me someleadership example.
- What is the definition of an ideal teammate?
- Toughest client you have handled?
- In which organization you would want to workpost MBAand in what roles?
- How will you pitch to a potential recruiter why he should hire you?
- What is your greatest weakness? An instance where this proved to be a weakness?
- What is your biggest professional failure?