Interview Experience - Lancaster
Below are few Lancaster interview experience of the cadidates applied through General Education. You may refer for MBA interview preparation.
Lancaster interview experience 1.
My MBA personal interview was conducted by Lancaster Alumnus. If you are aiming for scholarships then you will be asked to make a short presentation. The Lancaster interview was about 45 minutes long. It was a great experience to gain her insight about Lancaster and how it has helped her out so far. She was incredibly supportive and here's to hoping I can join and contribute to the culture. During the Lancaster interview i thought my MBA interview preparation was pretty well. The questions she asked me during my MBA personal interview were:
- Kindly tell me about yourself?
- Why do you need an MBA at his point of time?
- What will you do get involved in on campus?
- 5 years from now, what would you want your batch mates say about you and your time here?
- Kindly share an example of a time you worked successfully in a team.
- Tell me about a time when you failed at work.
- What do you do in Mumbai outside your work?
- What leadership positions you would pursue at Cambridge Judge?
- How would you contribute to Lancaster b-school community?
- Tell me something about you that are not on your resume.
Lancaster Interview tips: My advice would be- just be yourself, talk about networking efforts and how much trouble you took to learn about the school.