NYU Stern EMBA
NYU Stern Executive MBA is designed for experienced professionals. The NYU Stern Executive MBA program is one of the only Executive MBA programs to incorporate two global study tour (GST) courses in the curriculum. GSTs take place in emerging markets and are led by accomplished professors at Stern.
EMBA Program Details:
|Class size||60||Average age||38 years|
|Average work experience||14 years||Average years of management experience||9 years|
NYU Stern EMBA Program overview:
- The duration of NYU Stern EMBA Program is 22 months in New York.
- Strong Global alumni network of 100,000
- Highly experienced classmates
- Work life balanced with two specializations
- Weekend classes on every other Friday and Saturday
- Two global Study tours
Selection Criteria for NYU Stern EMBA Program
- Minimum 6 years of full time work experience
- A bachelor degree or equivalent to that
- No prior MBA degree from a college or University within US
EMBA Admission Process
- Fill the Online Pre-Application Form and submit your Updated Resume
- Admission Committee will go through the pre-application form and will shortlist for an interview. Representative will call if an interview is schedule for you along with all the applicants and adcom will evaluate your profile and let you know if you are the best fit for the EMBA program
- Submit the Formal Online Application. Please note that you are not required to attend an interview prior to submitting the formal application.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis once they are complete. So applicants should ensure that the admission committee have received all the parts of applications by the earliest possible deadline.
Executive EMBA Application Deadline
NYU Stern has rolling admission process. Please find below the deadlines :
|Class Start||Early Deadline||Final Deadline|
|August||March 1||May 1|
|January||October 1||November 1|
General Education has helped a large number of applicants get passed the admission process of NYU Stern by offering them services such as reviewing their essays and working on their applications, preparing them for interviews and secure a high GMAT Score. For more such success stories and testimonial s visit http://www.general-ed.com/testimonials