Ohio State University Fisher College of Business
|Ohio State University Fisher College of Business|
|Average GMAT Score||660||GMAT Range||600-720|
|Total Applicants||Acceptance Rate|
|Class Size||119||Average Work Experience||53 Months|
|Decision Dates||Not yet declared|
|Length of Program||21 Months||Placement Information|
Key points for Ohio State University (Fisher):
- Max M. Fisher Business school was founded in March 7, 1916 Itis part of The Ohio State University. Fisher school of Business is located in Columbus, in Ohio State. Popularly known as Fisher College.
- Fisher Business school has 370,000 square foot complex and is counted among the largest building project taken by Ohio State University. Campus has state of the art computer facility, satellite up- linking capabilities. Campus is divided into 5 academic buildings and a separate hotel.
- Anil K. Makhija is the current dean of the Fisher school. He was appointed dean in October, 2014. He has PhD from Madison, an MBA from Tulane and B.tech from IIT, Delhi.
- Fisher College is constantly ranked among some of the best business schools in US. US News and World report in 2017 ranked it as 8th best among public universities. The Economist ranked Fisher 3rd in opening new career opportunities, and FT ranking is 75 in 2016
- At present there are 76,430 living alumni in 104 countries globally. They are building and leading businesses and corporations all around the globe and shaping policies.
- Campus life is vibrant and multicultural as students from different parts of the world study here and has multiple opportunities to get involved in variety of student-run clubs and associations. Apart from clubs like the golf club, the partner’s club, marketing organization and more students can also engage in community service like charity fund raising and many more.
- Columbus is the 15th largest city in USA and has been constantly ranked high in terms of work opportunity and ease of doing business. City is home to the 4 fortune 500 companies : Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, American Electric Power, L Brands, and Big Lots, with Cardinal Health. Other major employers are OCLC , Chemical Abstracts , JPMorgan Chase ,Huntington Bancshares, as well as Owens Corning, Wendy’s and White Castle.
- Companies headquartered in Columbus: Siemens , Roxane Laboratories , ABB
The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business was established in 1916 and has produced exceptional leaders who meet the challenges of a changing global business environment through creative and effective solutions. The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business is ranked among top business schools in the nation at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Ohio Fisher MBA essays(2015-16)
Why do you wish to earn an MBA? Why do you wish to earn an MBA from The Fisher College of Business? How will the Fisher MBA program assist you in achieving your immediate career goals?
Maximum words: 750
What is the most difficult situation you have had to deal with and what did you learn from the experience? Maximum words: 750
Video Essay (Optional)
This video essay gives you a chance to speak directly to the admissions committee since each applicant is not guaranteed an in-person interview
Question: Share something interesting about yourself that we would not otherwise learn from your application.
Supplemental Information (Optional)
Please feel free to provide a statement concerning any information you would like to add to your application that you have not addressed elsewhere. Maximum words: 250