Register for the course
You can choose the date and timings to register for free Online GMAT preview class from the table below
|29/12/2013 Sunday||Morning 11am-12pm||Register|
|5/01/2014 Sunday||Morning 11am-12pm||Register|
|12/01/2014 Sunday||Morning 11am-12pm||Register|
Register yourself for full course by paying GMAT preparation online course fee.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know about the bank details to which you can pay and start for the course.
Use one of the following three methods to transfer funds:
- Online transfer (this is the easiest and most preferred method)
- Check deposit
- Cash deposit in the bank account provided
If you are located outside India you may use PayPal to transfer the fees for your GMAT tutorials online. The account details will be provided on request
Important: Please put your name in comments/description section while depositing funds to help us match your identity against the deposit.
Note on Fees:
- The service is non-refundable but adjustable in the future in lieu of any other service.
- According to the consumption (according to the number of classes attended and material shared) – the amount would be adjusted if required
- Services bought in March are non-adjustable due to accounting complexities of the year-end
- Services bought in one financial year will not be adjusted in the next financial year
- The service is assumed to be consumed according to the following:
- Class by class basis—the more the number of classes, the more amount of fees to be paid
Any adjustment of fee will be done according to the classes attended (pro-rated basis)