Interview Experience - Rotterdam
- If I say, that you are taking this interview for RSM, then what is that one key thing you would be looking in the applicant? What are your interests and activities outside of work?
- The adcom said that she is going to ask a difficult question and asked me to take time to answer this. What do you think is the weakest part of your application? I guess this is not similar to a generic weakness question but weakness from the application perspective.
- What is that one thing you are very passionate about at this point in your life?
- What are the things that really daunt you when you think of coming to RSM?
- Do you have any question for us?
- I have read your essays. I want to know why you chose this year to apply for MBA? Do you think it is a perfect time for MBA for you?
- I see that you have served in one of the companies for just 4 months? Why you left it so early? Do you think you could have waited for some more time there?
- Tell me something about the NGO you are associated with and your responsibilities there?
- How your friends describe you in 3 words?
- What kind of leadership skills you want to improve upon in RSM?
- In one of your essays, you have mentioned about a very harrowing event of your life? What is the biggest learning you took from it? Could that event happen again in your life?
- Why you chose this career in Information Technology? What drives you about your job?
- Do you think you are a leader? Why you think that? What kind of leader are you?
- Any question for me?
So, my Rotterdam interview experience was pretty good.