University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management
|University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management|
|Average GMAT Score||690||GMAT Range||640-740|
|Total Applicants||Acceptance Rate|
|Class Size||104||Average Work Experience||51 Months|
|Length of Program||21 Months||Placement Information|
Why Carlson MBA?
- Get Personal Attention: 1 on 1 support from faculty
- Discover the Community: 22 student clubs
- Join the Network: 50,000+ alumni in 95 countries
- Explore International Business: Education abroad programs in 29 countries
- Work on Real-World Projects: One-of-a-kind experiential learning opportunities
- Learn from Experts: No. 3 for intellectual contributions in business among U.S. public universities
- Connect with the Vibrant Business Community: Minnesota ranks 6th best state for business and is home to 18Fortune500 companies
- Get Noticed by Top Companies: 154 leading companies hired Carlson School grads in 2013, and 93 percent of grads receive employment offers within 90 days of graduation
Essay 1:Briefly describe your short-term and long-term career goals. Why are you choosing to pursue an MBA at this time in your career, and what are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
Essay 2:Why are you interested in pursuing an MBA at the Carlson School of Management?
Essay 3:What do you feel makes you a strong candidate for the program? How will you contribute to the MBA Program overall?