Vanderbilt University Owen Graduate School of Management
|Vanderbilt University Owen Graduate School of Management|
|Average GMAT Score||691||GMAT Range||616-720|
|Total Applicants||Acceptance Rate|
|Class Size||175||Average Work Experience||63 Months|
|Length of Program||21 Months||Placement Information|
Key points for Owen Graduate School of Management:
- Owen Graduate School of Management was founded in 1969. It is located in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Companies headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee: First American National Bank, Sony Music Entertainment, Schneider Electric and many more.
- Eric Johnson, a former associate professor at Vanderbilt, was appointed as the new Dean of the Owen Graduate School of Business.
- Owen Graduate School of Management is accredited by the AACSB International.
- Owen Graduate School of Management is more than an institution for higher learning, it a community of diverse cultures people.